Letras y traducciones: Wheesung


The moon that embraces the sun OST
Path of tears

The guys are coming
The guys are coming

Words that freeze my heart (Single)
Words that freeze my heart 

I thought to marry (Single)
I thought to marry   

Road Number 1 OST 
Even if the world separates us 

Vocolate
Trickling
Your heart's resting day 

Eternal Essence of Music
I am fine even if I am hurt (Dachyeodo joha) 
Take care (Annyeong higyeshijyo) 

Love... Love...? Love...!  
Goodbye Luv
Walking across heaven (Haneureul georeoseo) 

For the moment
Incurable disease 

It's Real
With me  

Like a movie
Can't it be? (Andwenayo)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

[Letra] Arijit Singh - Tum hi ho

[Letra] Jonghyun - End of a day

[Letra] Arashi - Kokoro no sora

[Letra] Arijit Singh - Channa mereya

[Letra] SG Wannabe - Saldaga